• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Hymer 534 £14000. (1 Viewer)

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Yes it does mate,, I’m up for a bit of that this winter,,,, learn in Portugal,,,, compete in Hawaii!! Lolol x
Your leash keeps you attached to your surfboard,all the time it’s attached to you it’s what will keep you afloat if you see what I mean ,just go out waste high and were there are life guards ,longboards are the easiest to to stand and catch small waves so nice and stable .

Well I might give it a go .....cant be that hard :p

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
I want to learn to surf .....and so does jade
My son surfed for a few years but hasn't done so for a while now & Alan (OH) gave it a go but never got the hang of it hence the 2 boards in the loft along with wet suits, rash vests, boots etc.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
If you want to surf and are of an older age then there is only one place to do it, especially in winter and thats Tagazout. Even at over 50 I tried it and thoroughly enjoyed it. Am now thinking of taking up water skiing again at approaching 70.

OP
OP
B-well
Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Sorry everybody i am a bit lost now............... Hymer ,tyres,cam belt negative issues, Mystery buyer, surf boards, Austrian birds, water Skiing, Pratts, Portugal, Ian the builder. Whats the connection ? I only wanted to sell a van. :LOL: (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Sorry everybody i am a bit lost now............... Hymer ,tyres,cam belt negative issues, Mystery buyer, surf boards, Austrian birds, water Skiing, Pratts, Portugal, Ian the builder. Whats the connection ? I only wanted to sell a van. :LOL: (y)
IMG_4659.GIF

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back