Hymer 12 volt Panel Voltage needle not moving (1 Viewer)

dolphin

Free Member
Feb 11, 2019
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
5 years
Hi I have a Hymer B654 cl the display panel above the door an IT95 , was showing battery and waste reading now needle isnt moving , didnt know if any one else had this fault , 12 volt is all ok thanks .

Jul 10, 2018
Worcester(U.K)
Funster No
MH
Tamar Ducato160multi
Exp
images (2).jpeg
1646847_1.jpeg
The hymer electroblock or transformer/rectifier is designed specifically for your vehicle and includes a vast array of fuses which cover items such as the vehicle water pump, fridge, charger, TV outlet, step and basic lighting amongst many other fuses. I recommend you familiarise yourself with this little beauty and its location which is normally next to or very close to the battery dependant on models. You never know when you will need to access this and it always happens on a cold, damp and windy night so be warned. The EBL is crammed with technology and needs treating with respect, make sure you keep it clean and well ventilated (there are slots in the casing which must be kept clear to avoid overheating.) All your electrics run through this unit which also communicates with the control panel to give you detailed information as to the battery conditions, the level of the fresh and waste water tanks and lots of other essential details you need when using your motor home.
unnamed.gif

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Sorry not a clue sounds like a job for superhymerman! Lenny HB
Not had anything to do with the ones with meters but they were a lot simpler. With both not working it could be the earth connection to the panel, I would take the panel out and check all the connections. Also check the connection at the other end of the connecting cable at the EBL.

Upvote 1
Apr 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Since the 80s
I don't know the layout of the back of the panel, but it might be possible to get multimeter probes onto the meter terminals. Then by switching the panel buttons you would be able to tell if there was voltage at the meter terminals. If there is, the meter has a problem. If not, then more troubleshooting required.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Apr 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Since the 80s
Apuljack will fix the display panel, I'm sure. If you want to try yourself, they sell the meter module.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

dolphin

Free Member
Feb 11, 2019
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
5 years