• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Hydraulic heavy duty motorcycle lift table (1 Viewer)

Enword

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Race van conversion for years
Pity your so far away. :doh:

Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
I have a m/c lift. I will say to anyone who finds it ever harder to get down to get dirty - get one!

Way easier to do those low down jobs.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nasher

Free Member
May 6, 2016
Pontardawe
Funster No
MH
Pug Boxer
Exp
Since 2013
I have a m/c lift. I will say to anyone who finds it ever harder to get down to get dirty - get one!

Way easier to do those low down jobs.

Having been tinkering, building, restoring, etc. motorbikes for over 50 years, I bought one similar to this a couple of years ago.

Within the 1st hour of ownership, I regretted not buying one 50 years ago!

A good buy for someone

Dare_Devil_Dennis

Free Member
Apr 22, 2017
Derby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Got one 20 years ago. Bought a 2nd hand hydraulic pump (£20) and converted mine to Leccy. Sunk it into a pit under the car port so it is level with the ground. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. No storage problems, no ramp to push the bike up - a joy to use. Great adjustable height bench for all sorts of uses, not just motorbikes. Put a plywood or OSB sheet on top when using as a bench and when lowered into the drive. Bolt or clamp all sorts of hardware, Vice etc to it as required. Good for using with a small table saw, all sorts really.

If you think you need one, buy it. Hire a van and get it home before someone else does! You won't be sorry.

@Jaws have I persuaded you not to sell it yet?

Dennis

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
have I persuaded you not to sell it yet?
Having retired three years ago I really have no use for it any longer.. It is the last thing left in the workshop and I have given the workshop to my son ( who has immediately junked it up beyond belief ! )

In the process of clearing out the old stores, putting benches round it and racking it.... so no much need for it in there either :)

As I cannot access the new workshop with big bikes, the only thing it would be used for is doing the occasional ped, and that would just be a total waste...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
Best bit of kit I ever bought (arthritis buster) use it to repair mobility scooters. but makes a good general workbench with a ply top. The one for show is a bargain at half the new price. Mind you don't underestimate the length and weight when you take it home

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back