Free Member
Jun 26, 2014
IVYBRIDGE
Funster No
MH
Swift BOLERO
Exp
Hi all
I will be touring the continent and want to take a scooter with me. I am thinking of buying a Hydratrail Easylifter trailer.
Has anyone bought one and what do you think of it. Have seen some good and bad reviews but thay were old reviews need some up to date info please.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Hi all
I will be touring the continent and want to take a scooter with me. I am thinking of buying a Hydratrail Easylifter trailer.
Has anyone bought one and what do you think of it. Have seen some good and bad reviews but thay were old reviews need some up to date info please.

just had a quick search and there are quite a few threads .

Broken Link Removed

some quite recent..

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hi, I've used Easylifters for about 7 years now carried bikes all over the UK and Europe with them and never had a problem.

Only had a Hydratrail for a short while and never really got to use it in anger so to speak, only sold it because we bought a Hymer which can carry the Kawasaki in the garage.Tried it on the back of my 4x4 with a 650 Kawasaki Versys on and it performed really well the castors even worked on loose gravel.
The first ones had a issue with the weight not being balanced right but he cured that and I've not heard any complaints since. Down in Spain you'll see loads of them with all sorts of scooters and bikes being carried.
There is obviously much better kit about but at a hell of a lot more money, I don't think you'll beat it for the price, just make sure you have the carrying capacity though as its not a light piece of equipment. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back