Hydratrail and Yamaha X max 300 Best time sell? (1 Viewer)

Vic

Aug 1, 2010
Funster No
Due to acquiring another dog to two dogs I have decided to get a sidecar for my main motorcycle. I now intend to sell my Hydratrail and scooter, Yamaha X max 300.
Would you put them up for sale, now or wait a bit longer until the weather improves?

Vic

Lucky

Free Member
Nov 9, 2019
Limousin France & Yorkshire UK
Funster No
MH
Sunlight Cliff 600XV
Exp
Since 2016
Hi Vic.

My reckoning is to advertise the Hydratrail now (it's the kind of thing people will have been waiting for to turn up on eBay and buyers won't be sensitive to the weather).

The bike however will appeal to commuters which can be a fickle and seasonal bunch, so demand will pick up when the warmer weather returns.

That's not to say you shouldn't advertise the bike now but don't get despondent if you get little interest or people only make 'low ball' offers. If you can wait for the money I suggest you hold your ground on a fair price for a couple of months.

Come springtime there should be a steady flow of people looking for such a bike. If it becomes clear you're simply asking too much, drop you're price by say £100 each week until you reach the level in the market that it'll sell at.

It's an approach that's worked for me, but I understand you might think it's not worth the hassle.

Reactions: Vic

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back