• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Hydra tail (1 Viewer)

GriffithsM

Free Member
Jan 26, 2014
Cardiff
Funster No
MH
Hi Top panel van conversi
Exp
Hi Kevin

Just joined the Fun. Browsing through the Classifieds I came across your ‘Wanted’ Hydratrail Easy Lifter trailer.
Following a change of motorhome just before xmas I now have one for sale.

I used it to tow a Vespa and then a Yamaha. Some very quick pics attached of trailer disassembled (kept in garage). Happy to send over more if required.

As you are probably aware It can be used as a “traditional” trailer, using a ramp (not included in the sale), or using the hydraulic lift to load. Drop the trailer to the ground, run the motorbike onto it, secure in place then use the hydraulic jack to lift the trailer. Slot the wheels into position and lower to the ground for towing. A good video is available on Hydratrail’s website. This is the latest model trailer with two wheels rather than one central wheel, leading to a more stable towing performance.

Trailer disassembles for storage. All necessary parts and hydraulic jack included. as well as an additional ball hitch bracket made by the same company at time of purchase. Converts the Hydratrail flange bracket into a ball hitch for normal towing, giving an additional option if needed.

Cost £1100. Looking for £600 or very near offer. Happy to discuss over the phone Tel 07545972254.

Best regards

Martin

Attachments

• Hydratrail Easy lifter 1.jpg
    Hydratrail Easy lifter 1.jpg
    391 KB · Views: 18
  • Hydratrail Easy lifter 2.jpg
    Hydratrail Easy lifter 2.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 21
OP
OP
kevin Cross
Dec 4, 2017
Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
I’m a newbie
Sorry Martin I missed your post, if it don’t go let me know please.

Regards

Kevin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back