Hullo to all! (1 Viewer)

theboadacea

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
:Doh: took me a while to find you all but here I am!

Fantastic looking site guys .. congrats on whoever designed it - I haven't actually read that far yet but i'll get there ::bigsmile:

Anyway, just a quick hello and i'll join in when i've caught up on the goss and sorted out an Avatar etc :Cool:

Leigh

P.S May be selling the CI and moving into a caravan temporarily .. is that allowed, can I still be a member? :Blush: Its all part of the grand RV import plan :Smile:

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
but of course you can still join, we pitched up in a folding camper at the weekend, seem to let any riff raff in :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Welcome

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Leigh

Hope you enjoy it here! If you get a caravan, no excuses not to pop in and catch up on the news!! Hope to see you soon :winky:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Leigh
Glad to see you made it..... I was beginning to think the pigeons had eaten the trail of breadcrumbs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Keith

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Hi Leigh, glad you found us. You can be a member with whatever you choose, as The Poor Relations said they pitched up with a trailer tent this last weekend and we had a ball!

Look forward to your posts, have fun ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
theboadacea

theboadacea

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Helpful but slow pigeons!

Hi Leigh
Glad to see you made it..... I was beginning to think the pigeons had eaten the trail of breadcrumbs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Keith

Hi Keith, funny you should mention that. I received the email to my old work email address - which they have kindly kept running after I left as so many people have it!

Whilst clearing my ex work inbox, an anonymous government employee decided not to delete it as junk (only a small bribe was required) and happily forwarded it to my home email address after a bit of a delay (may have to up the bribe) ... and here I am! ::bigsmile:

Hi Sharon and Suzy, I most definitely will pop in, I think I have become sort of addicted ... easily led me! :ROFLMAO:

Leigh :Smile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Gooday Leigh:winky::winky:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Leigh

A Belated Welcome to Motorhome Fun, I hope you enjoy your stay. ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
theboadacea

theboadacea

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hullo again!

G'day John! You still driving that monster of an RV? Saw it at Peterborough show - twas huge! Only think possibly longer there was the Sundowners with their 5th wheel and truck assembly!

Jim Jam - Enjoy my stay? I thought it was a permanent invite unless I do something to offend the masses! :ROFLMAO: Only joking, glad to be here ::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Yupp still my Wakeechee:winky::roflmto:

Suzy rig is bigger thsan mine:cry:

Love Sundowners Tardis:thumb:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Of course John.... Have you gone out of your way to try to upset me???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Keith

OP
OP
theboadacea

theboadacea

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
happiness!

Aaaaa, its niced to be luvzd. I'm feeling all warm inside. May have to leave John's wife and donkeys out of it though .. could be crowded! :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back