• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Huawei E1752Cu mobile data dongle - for free! (1 Viewer)

Dec 11, 2011
Nr Hastings, East Sussex
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Tracker RL
Exp
since 2010
Found another item that I no longer use and they're only a few pounds on eBay so I'd rather give it away - while hoping that you'll donate something to someone.

This is a USB mobile data dongle that you can plug into your laptop to get a 3G network connection to the O2 network.

Having done a quick browse on Google it appears that there are drivers available for this to run under Windows 10.

Note that my O2 PAYG SIM card hasn't been used for about 3 years so you'll need a new SIM.

These dongles can probably be unlocked by the 'mobile guy on the market stand'. I did find instructions on the web to do this myself but the software looked a bit suspect so I decided not to risk it! Once unlocked you'd be able to use any PAYG data SIM e.g. the 3 SIM that is currently in favour by many motorhomers as it allows use across Europe.

Free to collect from TN35 (Hastings) or I'll post it you at cost.

OP
OP
Bill_OR
Dec 11, 2011
Nr Hastings, East Sussex
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Tracker RL
Exp
since 2010
@Jim - hopefully you'll allow me one bump as I'm trying to give this away! By the way, how about adding a prefix in classifieds for stuff being given away as opposed to being sold?

Oct 13, 2016
Grays - Essex - UK
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Hymer B680
Exp
Been moho’ing for a time now
Hi Bill, if you've still got the dongle I would like it please, just let me know
Regards
Alan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Bill_OR
Dec 11, 2011
Nr Hastings, East Sussex
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Tracker RL
Exp
since 2010
Alan,
Sorry but as I got no takers here I offered it elsewhere and it's now gone. I'll change the tag on the post to 'sold'
Bill

Oct 13, 2016
Grays - Essex - UK
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Hymer B680
Exp
Been moho’ing for a time now
Hi Bill, many thanks for letting me know, hopefully it went to a good home, we actually get down your neck of the woods at least once a year, we visit and stay for a few days at "The Runt in Tun" between Heathfield and Hiram, I'll let you know next time we're there.
Cheers
Alan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back