Huawei APN MiFi Settings for Spain (1 Viewer)

Jan 6, 2014
Southport
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2008
I know this topic may have been covered before.

But does anyone know what APN settings are needed to use a Huawei 5332 MiFi device in Spain using a Three Data SIM.
I’m currently on Marjal Guardamar Campsite south of Alicante and the device picks up a good good signal on the the YOIGO network.
It brings up a box asking for ADMIN & PASSWORD settings which I have looked up here ….
Link Removed

Which says that both are (blank), however if I leave them blank (or any kind of variation) I get a message saying ‘they can’t be blank’

Tried out the device in the UK first and it worked fine
Any helpful thoughts anyone please.

Deleted User
try 'admin' in both, I think that worked in mine, not sure that it makes any difference where you are

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
As long as nobody has changed them, Admin and Admin should work. If they have been changed a factory reset should sort it.
You shouldn't need to change anything though as 3 normally does it automatically. But once you get in to the Settings tab, go to Profile Management. You should see "3UK(default)" in the Profile Name box and then "3internet" in the APN box, if not change the APN. Leave the other two blank. That's what I'm currently using.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
yes just 'admin /admin' then it'll tell you the password is too soft /easy & to change it , just accept & don't alter it,then click on the
" accept roaming you might be charged extra box "( you won't as it is prepaid) & then connect. You have to do it every time

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back