• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Huawei 4G E5573 (1 Viewer)

Hils and Glenns

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 13, 2015
N Yorks
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 674
Exp
Since 2015
Hi I'm looking to buy one of these if anyone has one they don't want. I've just had two stolen from my hold luggage along with memory cards. Gutted. :( I was very stupid to have them all together in the same box along with a couple of data sim cards.
Anyhow I had bought them through the carphone warehouse deal that @Minxy Girl recommended. So I'm reluctant to pay the full price to replace them. So if you have one you don't use or if you know of a good deal please get in touch. Thank you

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Sorry to hear this. Nothing worse than scumbags stealing. Inside job I assume?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Don't know how this deal works but might be worth a look see at PCWorld?
Broken Link Removed
There's also this one too which is the same unit, just with Vodaphone's info on:

Broken Link Removed

The way it works is that you buy the mifi and sign up for a 30 day contract, then cancel it immediately so you only pay the one month's charge so just go for the cheapest 30 day deal you can BUT you MUST read the T&Cs carefully for each provider as some may insist you pay a 'termination/cancellation' fee if you do it within the first month ... wrong I know, but some have been caught out by this.

Some info about it in my 'Three Sim' doc in the resources section.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back