howdy (1 Viewer)

Jan 30, 2012
doncaster
Funster No
MH
a class
hi all, me and she who must be obeyed have swapped the caravan for a motorhome. we are learning slowly but, surely. got the new mh in september and it has just developed a gearbox problem, fortunately it is under warranty so no problem, just doing without it for a short while. while we are waiting for the repair being done i have bought a solar panel which i will fit myself. the panel is a monocrystalline, 100 watts. I have bought it from ebay and a company called lesunhk.com. the kit includes panel, 10 amp regulator and 5m cable. I will need to purchase a cable gland, brackets (i will make them) and sikaflex to seal. My question is, has anyone of you got one of these panels installed?. The whole kit cost £195 and it seems almost too cheap but i dived in anyway. Anyone got any views or info on this???.

regs, Bobski :Smile:

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Hi welcome, :thumb: best thing we ever did was swap our caravan for a motorhome.:thumb::thumb:
at least its out of service in the winter, be a bit miffed if it was nice spring weather. good luck with the gearbox.
cant help with the solar sorry

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
i had a 230W panel fitted in 2009 on a 10 amp works great keeps the 5x120AH batts charged not had any problem not sure 100W will do a large batt pack

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Hi bobski and :welcome: ...

... that company gets top marks from us - we have been using one of their panels, regulator etc. for over a year now - no problems at all.

:thumb:

OP
OP
bobski
Jan 30, 2012
doncaster
Funster No
MH
a class
i had a 230W panel fitted in 2009 on a 10 amp works great keeps the 5x120AH batts charged not had any problem not sure 100W will do a large batt pack
cheers, makes me feel glad about ordering the panel.

bobski:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back