How to set up a camera in the motorhome to see the dog when we are not there. (1 Viewer)

Sep 10, 2018
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Pilote P600
Exp
Since 2018
Hi. We have a new to us rescue whippet, 2 years old, and are a bit nervous about how she will settle when we leave her in the motorhome if we go out. At home we have set up Tilleycam and can view her at night when we are upstairs using home wifi. How can we set this up in the motorhome? What will we need? Any suggestions?

Crampy

Free Member
Dec 30, 2019
Tarporley, Cheshire West and Chester, UK
Funster No
MH
Fendt K500
Exp
30 months
Hi. We have a new to us rescue whippet, 2 years old, and are a bit nervous about how she will settle when we leave her in the motorhome if we go out. At home we have set up Tilleycam and can view her at night when we are upstairs using home wifi. How can we set this up in the motorhome? What will we need? Any suggestions?
I use an old Mobile Phone. Look for an App called Alfred, absolutely brilliant

Upvote 0

Rosemary1

Free Member
Jan 23, 2016
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
1 year
Make sure you really want to know what they get up to when you are not there first! We did discover that it wasn’t the normally naughty one jumping on the furniture and humping the cushions when we were out!:whatthe:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Forte
Exp
10years
Not an original idea from me as I saw someone with this but get a Neos smartcam from amazon for £30 and download the app to your phone. Once it's on your mifi(dwadle to set up) then you can connect in and view anytime from your phone. You can even give the other half the ability to see it on their phone as well. You can also set it to alert you if it detects movement so it can send you an alert if someone breaks in - you need a very stationary dog for this to work!!

Amazon Link

Upvote 0

Rosemary1

Free Member
Jan 23, 2016
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
1 year
Not an original idea from me as I saw someone with this but get a Neos smartcam from amazon for £30 and download the app to your phone. Once it's on your mifi(dwadle to set up) then you can connect in and view anytime from your phone. You can even give the other half the ability to see it on their phone as well. You can also set it to alert you if it detects movement so it can send you an alert if someone breaks in - you need a very stationary dog for this to work!!

Amazon Link

That would work for my lazy buggers - apart from the humping

Upvote 0

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
That would work for my lazy buggers - apart from the humping
Better the cushion than the Young Post Lady`s Leg!. That was our last dog. Most embarrassing the first time!.

On topic the "Alfred" app loads to android but does not appear to want to open nor operate. OK on the i-phone though?. Any one else experience this?.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back