How to repair small crack in dinette table in Campscout? (1 Viewer)

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
Game fell out of overhead locker resulting in small cicular indent/crack <1 cm. I’m sure I’ve seen a thread about repairing but can’t find it now ... typical!
Anyone done it?

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Game fell out of overhead locker resulting in small cicular indent/crack <1 cm. I’m sure I’ve seen a thread about repairing but can’t find it now ... typical!
Anyone done it?
Is this it?

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
This has happened twice to us...... I used epoxy to fill the holes and it's super solid. We just put an anti-slip mat on top to cover the repair.

There are some worktop repair companies that would probably be able to make it good as new and give an invisible repair.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Grianan
Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
Thanks guys ... going to contact magicman and plastic surgeon ... then buy some vinyl to cover it!

Vic. Parsons.

Free Member
Mar 2, 2015
Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymermobil S740
Exp
since 2014
Thanks guys ... going to contact magicman and plastic surgeon ... then buy some vinyl to cover it!

Was going to suggest vinyl, we use some foam backed vinyl flooring cut to size on our table. Previous owners probably did the same as you, dropping something on it. They made a filler repair and did a half decent job of hiding it, but was always visible to me. So vinyl cover does the job and can be removed for easy cleaning. If you wipe the table with a wet wipe and put the vinyl on, it kind of sticks in place so it won't slide off while you're travelling.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back