Nov 12, 2012
PENZANCE,CORNWALL
Funster No
MH
C CLASS
Exp
Since 2008
Hi all,
we have a 1997 Peugeot Boxer Wayfarer which we bought last month. All the manuals for the vehicle and conversion were all with it but we cant find out how to make the diner bed up. We have got to a point were we think were just missing something:Doh:
We pull out the ends of each diner which is a metal frame. we then pull out from under the window the chain of bed slats which make up to the edge of the diner. We then slide the base over the slats and bring the back down to make the base. My question is what cusions fit into the metal frame ends which you slide out each dinner. The only cushion which is long enough is from the settee back but that is not ridged and when you lie on it it just sags were the slats dont meet in the middle...
is it us? are we stupid....

look forward to your replies :ROFLMAO:

regards
Andrew

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I've never had one of these, but is it possible that you need to pull the base cushions out to the edge of the frame and put the settee backrest behind then against the wall.

Upvote 0

con-tiki

Free Member
Oct 18, 2009
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
since 2009
Mine has a long wood backed cushion which was stored on the pull down bed in my A class....

Shirl

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
First, check all the cushions to see if they have boards in the back, if so then they are the ones that should go over the pull-out end sections, if not, then it would appear that you are missing some infill boards which should go over the pull-out sections - not a major issue to rectify but annoying nonetheless. It isn't unusual for stuff like this not to be in the motorhome when you buy it second hand as often it is removed by the previous owner if they don't need it and stored somewhere safe ... the problem is that when they then sell on the motorhome they forget to put it back in again .... I know, 'cause we did it when we px'd a Swift Suntor 590RS ... :Blush:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back