How many leisure batteries - Autocruise Starburst 2007???

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Teasy2007, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Teasy2007

Teasy2007 Funster

Ratings:
    +964
    When we were sold our new Marquis Starlett II (aka Starburst) in 2007, I am sure the salesman showed us the 2 leisure batteries under the carpets. ("plenty of power here with 2 leisure batteries")

For the first time, we removed all the carpets and gave the motorhome a good clean today, I peeked under the cover and found only one leisure battery.

Could any of you Autocruise owners please confirm whether we should have one or two - I have checked the owner's handbook and it says nothing about the number of leisure batteries.

Ginny

2. Teasy2007

Teasy2007 Funster

Ratings:
    +964
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm, just done a bit of research and the Starlett II should come with 2 leisure batteries!! What do you legal eagles think I should do now??

I have just emailed the dealer, who have been brilliant since we bought the motorhome in October, so I wonder what the outcome will be.

Ginny

3. American Dream

American Dream

Ratings:
    +156
    Is there wiring in place to accomodate the second battery?

They should supply and fit one FOC.:Angry:

4. Teasy2007

Teasy2007 Funster

Ratings:
    +964
    Unbelievable!!! I have just received an email from Marquis and they have agreed to supply the missing leisure battery when we return to England.

Fantastic service yet again!!!

Ginny::bigsmile:::bigsmile: