Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Thanks for that Eddie... :thumb:

Your only an hour or so up the motorway from me..

Hi Mo

Best thing is to let me have a look at it before we all get too excited. What about the next time you going past Taunton during the week you give us a call and we will happily give it a visual check.

This would be FOC and we wouldn't need workshop space so we could do it sooner than later.

Give us a call on 01823 353235 or 01823 321992

I suspect that it is more (with respects:winky:) misuse than a problem. It it is a fault or incorrectly installed we could then quote to to resolve the problem based on facts not guess's

Sound a sensible plan?

Ask for me (probably won't get me if I am under, in or on the roof of a Motorhome :thumb:) James or Ashley

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Hi Mo

Best thing is to let me have a look at it before we all get too excited. What about the next time you going past Taunton during the week you give us a call and we will happily give it a visual check.

This would be FOC and we wouldn't need workshop space so we could do it sooner than later.

Give us a call on 01823 353235 or 01823 321992

I suspect that it is more (with respects:winky:) misuse than a problem. It it is a fault or incorrectly installed we could then quote to to resolve the problem based on facts not guess's

Sound a sensible plan?

Ask for me (probably won't get me if I am under, in or on the roof of a Motorhome :thumb:) James or Ashley

Thanks Eddie..

As hinted it`s probably me being thick.. :winky:

Not got any trips planned till we go abroad,,, so will come up when it suits you..

Will give you a bell..

Many thanks
Mo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
No. If you use more electricity than you solar panel can provide then your battery goes flat, simple as that. You can then hook up or run the engine for a quick recharge.

JJ has wild camped for the last 237 years using solar.

Brian... don't forget JJ uses his 750w and 1kw kippor genny a lot of the time so it is not all Solar power....so they must have had kippors in 1776... Now that is what you call a well established company:RollEyes: :winky::winky: when did Honda come about?????

Last edited:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just to clarify.. I did not mean got at as in bodged.. But 'Got at' as in NOT STANDARD.

To me, non standard means got at :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back