How long does a storm last on MHF? (1 Viewer)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I'm doing my best. :) I started a thread about the crescent Moon last evening partly as a counter to the political stuff - which I have been drawn into. ☹️ It was inevitably a time limited thread although it will be visible (both Moon and thread ?) tonight and close(ish) to Venus if you look at the right time.

I think this is a good time to start new threads. Ideally MH related but anything about nature/food/booze is usually well received - and needed now. ?

Start a non-controversal thread.
Protect MHF.
Save our sanity.

?

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
My knees are tanned , left and right ?
158E7258-00F2-4595-8D94-DBD875D3D8FB.jpeg

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
I'm doing my best. :) I started a thread about the crescent Moon last evening partly as a counter to the political stuff - which I have been drawn into. ☹ It was inevitably a time limited thread although it will be visible (both Moon and thread ?) tonight and close(ish) to Venus if you look at the right time.

I think this is a good time to start new threads. Ideally MH related but anything about nature/food/booze is usually well received - and needed now. ?

Start a non-controversal thread.
Protect MHF.
Save our sanity.

?

And I click on your threads because
a) they’re generally interesting
b) politically, I’m in the wrong forum

But the sun had gone down behind the hill to the west and moon was hidden by same hill ...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
This is how we support our bin men.
View attachment 390903
If I was your dustman I'd be tempted to put them back rearranged as a joke, preferably something rude, but the best I can do is......………. 'HANKY OUT' but I'd have to peel 'em orff.

Last edited:

Boris7

Banned
Jan 27, 2020
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Burford
Exp
1 year
Apologies, I was asked why I wanted to know, maybe I should have been more generic in my response to Movan, but too late now bets are placed!The original question was all I was interested in out of general interest.
tread very care Around Movan, if seen an image of her in her gun slingers get up.

you'll need to bring the cat in and Lock your doors ;)

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
I think the wago s are great in the house but prefer the soldered heat shrinks for things that move

Amazon product ASIN B07DC7TTPZ
It depends on where they're used. For a permanent joint that will be within a harness I use solder / heatshrink. For splits or multiple connections that are, or should be, accessible I've used Japanese bullets up to date. I'll still use those where room is an issue. Wagos have their uses though. The connectors I really don't like are pre-insulated - never intended for vehicular use and with a very poor crimp. I use uninsulated wherever I need a blade termination or the appropriate pin / sleeve if a plug/ socket. And don't mention 3M IDC tees ?.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Not having much luck wiv me beans this year, anyone got a good recipe for Pidgeon Breasts?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back