How long did you Burstner replacement wheels last..... (1 Viewer)

Jun 9, 2016
Teesside
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
Exp
None
We were fortunate to have bought a 2014 Elegance from Camper last March.

She had her original wheels replaced with powder coated ones in August 2017 under warranty by Camper as we suspect that the original diamond cut wheels were shot (as they were on our original 2010 van).

The coating of the wheels is now starting to break down, bubble and fall off. Camper have gone back to Burstner, what they have asked we don’t know.

Has anyone had their wheels replaced by Burstner and what condition are they in now?

Powder coated Car wheels would last a lot longer and not break down in my experience. Certainly last longer than 18 months.

Thoughts?

Delboyarapaho

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 17, 2013
Herts UK
Funster No
MH
Carthago Liner for T
Exp
Since 2013
We had ours replaced in 2017 under warranty. Fortunately they were unable to get/ditched (don't know which) the original style so gave us replacements (which I don't think are powder coated). They didn't look quite as nice (when new) but still very respectable and they are still in perfect condition (which I don't believe the original wheels would be by now) so I am not complaining.

Nov 19, 2010
Walking the dog
Funster No
MH
Hymer 680 Starline
Exp
since 2012
Friends of ours chopped their tag axle Elegance in to Travelworld about 2yrs ago, it was on its 3rd set!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back