Free Member
Oct 2, 2013
Bordeaux France
Funster No
MH
Elnagh Baron Profiie
Exp
since late seventies
I know how to stop Jim, now wheres that Wild Mint??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi........... davidbaldam.
PLEASE take this post as "FUN" please,it is no reflection on you or your position,put it another way,i have a super sense of fun and devilishness.
When i read your post,i was immediately back in front of the TV,watching.."Foggy Dewhurst" from "Last/o/Summerwine" telling Compo about his exploits,it always began with..."My men used to call me....."
I am the first to admit,some are called to greatness,others have it thrust upon them,me?. Just say i marched to the tune of a different drum,but am with you in spirit.Among men i have met on my travelling ways,two of many spring to mind, Mr Alistair Watson.(A first rank officer) and a Sergeant State,both "Proper men".
I assume you are not,"Swinging the lights" that would not be becoming from an NCO or Com Officer.
Do have a laugh with me,and NO!!!! I do not want to see the Golden Rivet!!
Tea Bag.......".You can't put me in there oops Mind me fingers !!!"

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Senility I can live with, but not with what you have to put the cream on.........x:-)
I'll have you know it's double cream and I'm too much of a gentleman to say how she gets it off. :whistle:

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
23? here. Did two stints first was by "Invitation" second, was some weekend warriors talked me into giving it a go,they needed anpother person to share the fuel,as the depot was in,"Sarf lunnun".
Re. Mr Alistair Watson,he was a second Lieutenant..... Knew what he was,but had to look up the spelling,numbers yes, and sayings, some bull necked bloke with a crimson face shouting at some "Gatherings" on the square.... "Mr Watson,will you please get your hair cut!"..... Myself and.. His,men loved him and would have followed him to the ends of the earth.
Uniforms ?, they used to advertise,OXO,on the sides of buses,but they did not sell it.
Tea Bag Trp/Rtd.

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Making me dizzy, won't Be doing that again :roflmto: