Funster No
MH
Pilote G741
Exp
Since 2018
Hope this works šŸ˜°
Trying again

Iā€™m having a go too šŸ™

Way hey - it works - sort off - I kept missing the button which says insert quotes - thanks.
I am going to drive you all bonkers now with my multi quotes until I get bored with it :giggle: (y)
When you're on the post you want to quote click on +Quote (the one in the middle):
Once you've done that you can move to the next post you want to quote and click +Quote again, as many times as you like, once you've done quoting go down to your reply box and you can insert the quotes and reply to each (make sure you're outside each of the quote boxes though otherwise it will be included with the one you've quoted.

The only request I would make though is that if you want to quote a lot or posts and reply to each of them individually, don't put too many in a single response as it can get difficult for others to then wade through them and/or respond afterwards ... gus-lopez is a 'master quoter'. :giggle:

& the second one šŸ˜°

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Ok, on the gadget list we win.

1. Electric lift fitted to side of motorhome to get Management in and out.
2. Electric up, down, slopey back, lifty legs two unit type 5ft bed, for both of us.
3. Electric scooter for Management to get about.
4. Electric bike for SuperMike to get about.
5. Electric up, down, back, forward, lifty leg chair for Management.
6. 43ā€ Panasonic TV In the lounge for general use often used during the day, when Management is having a bad physical day.
7. 26ā€ LG TV in the bedroom for when Managemnt is in pain and cannot sleep
8. Microwave
9. Etc, etc, etc, etc.

Most of you would have used up your payload by number 4, and anyway your bored now. :rofl: :whistle2::clap2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
I have all the gadgetry at home but barely get time to use it - always some chores to get in the way...

...so, sometimes, being away in the van allows me [motivates] me to enjoy those pleasures.

It's a very luddite opinion - why stop at electric powered gadgets? Surely getting away from it all should include, the fridge for that wine.
Let's not bother with heating, or hot water, or a cooker. Get a camp fire going for those necessities :doh:.

...and dig a hole for the other nesessities :giggler:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back