Rally How do I know I've booked and am on the list ? (1 Viewer)

Jan 29, 2017
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Champ H621
Exp
15yrs
Being new to this forum I jumped in and booked a place at the Bagwell campsite on account of the Steam event nearby.
I think I found somewhere a list of who was definitely booked in but now I just cant fond it Grhhh

Where should I be looking?

Thanks

Mike &Ann

OP
OP
Mike800966
Jan 29, 2017
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Champ H621
Exp
15yrs
Smashing thank you. Now where should I have been looking?, does a list like that get done for each event?

MIke & Ann :D

OP
OP
Mike800966
Jan 29, 2017
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Champ H621
Exp
15yrs
I emailed the site about the local bus service and this is the prompt reply that I got
"Thank you for your enquiry.

The X53 service runs every 2 hours and stops at the Victoria Inn which is a short walk away - about 500m (The safest route is along a footpath).

<outbind://2/>

(this is the Saturday timetable - click the links for other days). We are between Portesham and Chickerell.

Kind regards Chrissy

Shop/Reception Team
Bagwell Farm Touring Park"

Hope that helps someone else who doesnt know the area. It also seems that Weymouth has a Large Park & Ride (no height barriers it says) so that also a possiblility. Bring your bus pass!
Mike & Ann

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Smashing thank you. Now where should I have been looking?, does a list like that get done for each event?

MIke & Ann :D
Hi Mike & Ann

Click on Forums underneath the "smiley sun" top left and then go down to "scheduled rallies" and search down the list.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back