How do I get a dvd route for a blaupunkt (1 Viewer)

jg147

Free Member
Jun 14, 2010
West Yorkshire
Funster No
Exp
new
Can anyone help please.

We got our second hand motorhome last week and it came with a blaupunkt travel pilot lucca 5.2 but no dvd discs. Once the documents come back from the DVLA I could write to the previous owner to see if he has them.

Are the available to download or buy? We want a Spanish and French one if possible.

Our Tom Tom works in europe but the blaupunkt is wired in and would be better if we can sort the problem out

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Link Removed

it should have all the maps on a 2gb internal memory you can buy the disc

Link Removed

dont seem to list your model find out who does the map software and google them

craiggs

Free Member
Feb 20, 2010
Funster No
sat nav

i had one fitted to my burstner the best bet is just get a new sat nav it will be less than the cost of the cd and a lot betteri have just got the new snooper and it gives you lots of sites when on route

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

blackie

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
N IRELAND
Funster No
MH
C/CLASS
Exp
10 YEARS
Can anyone help please.

We got our second hand motorhome last week and it came with a blaupunkt travel pilot lucca 5.2 but no dvd discs. Once the documents come back from the DVLA I could write to the previous owner to see if he has them.

Are the available to download or buy? We want a Spanish and French one if possible.

Our Tom Tom works in europe but the blaupunkt is wired in and would be better if we can sort the problem out

sorry to say mate the 5.2 lucca is useless do as your friend says get a tom tom.buy the way it does not cover spain/portugal.igot a new one with van.its junk.cant get it to download nor can blaupunkt. good luck blackie

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
if you do go the tomtom route you can buy from the website direct refurb very cheap
Link Removed

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
As much as I hate to recommend them, but HalFrauds are also doing some cracking deals on GPS satnav stuff at the moment

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back