How do I find conversion date (1 Viewer)

jennymaywright

Free Member
Aug 21, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
We are trying to locate a part for our Trumatic E2400 heater but I need to establish whether or not it was fitted before or after March 2001. Have looked in all the paperwork we possess but to no avail. Can only find the original registration date of the vehicle itself. Any ideas out there?:Smile:

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Two thoughts: speak to Autocruise and ask them when the vehicle was constructed; contact Leisureshop Direct and ask for help. Here is the link to the relevant part of their store, with an exploded drawing. I would have the Truma serial number handy when calling them.

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Do you not have a converters VIN plate on the body somewhere? Usually by the hab door (bottom) It will be a small, ally plate with weights/date of build etc.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
when i had my Euro motorhome i got a new heater direct from the factory in Munich Germany all you need is the plate detail on the heater they speak good English too

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hi Jenny, I would have thought you really need the info (ie serial number) off the heater as when it was installed won't tell you much - for example even if it was installed after March 2001 it could still be a pre-March 2001 model .... :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back