How can I......? (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
As a fairly new subscriber, may I ask how I can get email reminders if someone replies to me?
... and is it possible to see any threads I may have started?
I am sure these headings have been dealt with time and again but where would I begin to look for the answers?

Alan

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Regards thread you have started or commented on, click on you user name on top right banner and it will drop down all your stuff and your threads are in "your content"

Upvote 0

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Alternatively... when you receive a reply to an email/Conversation/PM you have sent there will be a little red box lit up just on top of your "Inbox" at the top right hand corner in between your name and alerts... (y)

Also... If you registered using your home email address you will get a reminder email.. saying you have received a reply to your conversation/e,mail/PM..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Email reminders:
Click on your Username in the dark blue bar (top right) then Preferences gives you the option of when you want to have emails. If you contribute lots you may want to disable emails!
Alert Preferences lets you decide when you want to receive Alerts (top right) which show up with a tiny number in a red box.
Inbox shows another tiny number in a red box when you have a reply to a PM/ Personal Message/ listed on this forum as a Conversation.

This is all if you're using a laptop - I think there are some differences in location if you're on a tablet or phone.
Good luck!

Upvote 0
Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
will leave this a couple of days and see what i get then edit my Preferences.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back