• Do you need a house sitter? Are you a house sitter? Use this forum to hook up with each other and arrange house-sitting and pet care etc.  MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the house sit and only provides this forum as a way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual.  You are advised to use a formal agreement an example of which can be found here

HOUSE OWNERS
    Tell us roughly where you are, the dates you require, what you are looking for, if you accept pets, largest motorhome you could accommodate etc.

SITTERS
    Tell us about you, your van, any pets, any house sitting experience, where you would travel to etc

Sitter Available House Sitter/Pet Carer (1 Viewer)

Lan The Van

Free Member
Oct 15, 2021
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
I have a recently acquired camper van and would like to offer my services as a house sitter/pet carer.
I am a middle aged lady with two dogs. I can work anytime of the year. I'm capable and conscientious.
Willing to work in the EU. Have worked abroad extensively and adapt well to new surroundings.

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Hello and :welcome3: from Old Sodbury. :sun: :sun: :sun:
Join Fun and I am sure you will get a request or two. Several times this year we have needed someone at short notice and all our usual sitters have been busy.
Good Luck

Aug 4, 2021
Haslington, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesmann and Bischof
Welcome from Cheshire east 🥳...do you like naughty Spaniels and cuddly Retrievers? We might have a chat if you do!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back