• Do you need a house sitter? Are you a house sitter? Use this forum to hook up with each other and arrange house-sitting and pet care etc.  MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the house sit and only provides this forum as a way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual.  You are advised to use a formal agreement an example of which can be found here

HOUSE OWNERS
    Tell us roughly where you are, the dates you require, what you are looking for, if you accept pets, largest motorhome you could accommodate etc.

SITTERS
    Tell us about you, your van, any pets, any house sitting experience, where you would travel to etc

Sitter Available House, cat sitter available (1 Viewer)

May 28, 2019
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Converted Renault Master
Exp
6 years
I am based in South Lincs but can travel. House or cat sitting (not dogs or other larger animals). Would need water, electric hookup etc. One or two weeks at a time ideally. Self employed and registered for tax etc. We have a MWB Renault Master Panel van conversion that just about fits in a normal parking space. Don't really need access to your house as long as you have an outside tap and a power point. Would be just myself in the week but wife may join me Fri/sat/sunday.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back