Hookup Charges Long Term Benidorm. (1 Viewer)

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
We are planning to spend 3 to 4 months in the Benidorm area at the end of this year, I have been looking at pitch prices and noticed that on some sites for periods in excess of 30 days the pitch hook up is charged on usage, and was wondering how this works out for cost and do you get a bill each month or just pay when you leave? :Smile:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
We are all in with electric at 450 Euros per month. Almafra charges 0.39 cents per KW. This is what you have to take care of. My gas has been turned off since November as we are all electric when on site. If the nights are cold, which they can be in winter, then you need some form of heating. If you are using gas because electric is charged on top then it can become expensive. We are closest site to Benidorm and are directly on the Rincon, so no extra charges ie, bus fares into town.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
at villasol the charge was 40c khw but when i left they just charged me 2e a day so no idea where the 2kwh comes into it
at el raco u get 2kwh a day included
camping aremello in july was on the acsi card and it cost us 16e day including leci and free wifi

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hdvrod

Free Member
Dec 27, 2011
devon
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since jan 2011
We are at El Raco,electric is 2kw a day included,Friends here have been here this winter and reckon they use about another 30 euros a month on top of that,as for buses Its 1.50 euros any where in town or up to Albir.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back