Honda Generator For Sale

Discussion in 'Rally Planning Discussion and Chat' started by Bryan, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Bryan

Bryan

Ratings:
    +342
    Hello all ::bigsmile:

I have a Honda generator for sale. It is not a suitcase one, it is a frame generator.

I don't know much about it except that it has hardly been used and works perfectly.

It is a Honda GX160 and has two outputs, one is 200-250v and the other is 100-130v - both are 16 amp.

Max Output is 2.7 kva (2.2kw)

I have not put it in the classifieds and you may have noticed that this thread is in 'rallies and meets'.

This is because I planned to take it to the bring and buy meet next weekend but as it is quite large, I will only do so if anyone going is seriously interested in it.

I'd need an offer over £100 for me to take it though :winky:

If you are interested in it, let me know and I can take it, otherwise I'll leave it at home ::bigsmile:

Bryan

2. Road Runner

Road Runner

Ratings:
    +1,459
    Surely not a Honda owner with a Kippor?

3. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +27,544
    Are Times really that bad Bryan......selling your genny to afford breakdown cover....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4. Bryan

Bryan

Ratings:
    +342
    Absolutely, and giving any kippor owners out there the chance to own a Honda! ::bigsmile: