Home Serve (Ash) at Stratford (1 Viewer)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi all,

Whilst at Stratford in the company of Ash (Steve & Lynn), I commented on and gave my reasons for not being happy with our current solar regulator, and felt that a replacement was required.
Steve agreed with my suspicions, which were confirmed when he and Lynn visited our MH for a quick squint and a brew, just before they set off for home.

A quick enquiry with Steve's supplier at the show, secured a new, higher amperage regulator at a very reasonable price.
Within minutes, I was back at the MH, with the new regulator in hand, and Steve proceeded to install it for Rita and I.
TBH, if it was a straight swap, I could easily have carried out the job myself, but the larger dimensions of the new regulator meant repositioning, re routing and extending of cables, and installing new trunking.
A job that would have taken an amateur like me all afternoon, especially after sourcing cables, terminals, etc, etc, was completed by Steve within the hour, (in between slurps of tea). :roflmto:

The job is neat and tidy, and the new regulator is with easy access for use, as is the protective fuse, should I ever need to replace it.

Rita and I are very happy with Steve's work and charges, and wouldn't hesitate to have him carry out more work on our "pride and joy". :thumb:

Regards to all,

Jock & Rita. :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back