Hollyfast Meet, Coventry Nov 16/18 (1 Viewer)

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi, don't know if this will help but our van is only 6mtrs so if we have a large pitch we could give it up for a smaller one?
Ive done a double wammy this month and appear to have cocked up a booking or two (or is someone trying to tell me something) It appears i have no pitch for this meet unless Ken has indeed been given an RV size pitch and is willing to swop,
I asked at the site but don't know your surname Ken so couldn't confirm what you had booked can you pm me the details
Geo

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Ive done a double wammy this month and appear to have cocked up a booking or two (or is someone trying to tell me something) It appears i have no pitch for this meet unless Ken has indeed been given an RV size pitch and is willing to swop,
I asked at the site but don't know your surname Ken so couldn't confirm what you had booked can you pm me the details
Geo

You have a PM Geo. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Thanks for the Info Ken Fingers Crossed:thumb:
Geo

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Just a reminder to those that are going, this is a cash/cheque site - no credit cards..........

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Just a reminder to those that are going, this is a cash/cheque site - no credit cards..........

Just noticed your post Sharon, 02.20 am, can't you sleep?

I am really sorry but we are unable to attend this meet. We contacted the site and received the booking form but when we told them we would not be able to arrive until around 21.30 on the Friday night they said that was not possible, no arrivals after 20.00 hours. :cry:

We then thought we would park up somewhere close overnight and arrive on the site first thing Saturday morning. We asked what time we would be able to gain access to the site, we were told 10.30. :Eeek: Then I read the paperwork about the £25.00 deposit for a key and the fact that they don't take card payments and just felt too many negative vibes for my liking so I'm sorry but we won't be there. :Sad:

Hope you all have a great time, we will just have to find somewhere more accomodating that weekend. Gutted we will miss the outing of your new coach, Have fun! ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Suzy

Sorry we won't be seeing you and Bryan at this meet. Have you cancelled this morning? (I'm asking because numbers are not tallying)
Maybe another one.....

Geo, did you manage to get a pitch?:Smile:

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Sharon,

Gave instruction to my 'social secretary' this morning,::bigsmile: I will check it has been cancelled before close of play today although my understanding is that it would not be booked until the booking form and deposit had been returned. :Cool:

PS. I type that slow my 'ss' has just confirmed that he has cancelled with the site! :ROFLMAO:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Sharon I can confirm Suzy has cancelled cos they just gave her spot to me:thumb:
Sorry you cant make it Suzy but your pitch has gone to a good home:ROFLMAO:
Geo

peterandbetty

Free Member
Oct 5, 2007
North Staffs
Funster No
Exp
Hi guys ,just booked in at Hollyfast for next week so hope to meet you all there.

Betty:thumb:

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Betty

Looking forward to seeing you all - however, at this moment in time we STILL do not have our van!!:Sad:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Betty

Looking forward to seeing you all - however, at this moment in time we STILL do not have our van!!:Sad:
Time you made a phone call Sharon:shout:
Geo

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi, we'll be setting off from North Yorks Friday 10 am hope to arrive around 2 o'clock. See you all there. ::bigsmile:
Any news on your van Sharon? :thumb:?

thefman

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
notts
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2000
well ive managed to sort saturday off::bigsmile: so we will arrive around six ish friday seeyall there:thumb:

peterandbetty

Free Member
Oct 5, 2007
North Staffs
Funster No
Exp
We will leave home at about 9ish as we have to call in at Alko on the way .Have a appointment for 11am dont know how long we will be there but we should arrive mid afternoon (i hope) so see you all there.::bigsmile:

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Well we will def be at this one - it was looking decidedly iffy, but we collect woody tomorrow::bigsmile:
Won't be arriving until about 7pm at a guess.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

BTW meet in two weeks time at thornton holt is a def for us also, as we have paid a deposit, so if you can't make this one, maybe thornton holt?

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Have a great time guys and fingers XXXX for the weather for you:winky:

It's still 244 miles:cry:and my bus is in for MOT work sadly:cry:so couldn't have made it anyway but would have loved to be there:thumb:

Keep us updated:winky:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
I hope that our pitch is real easy to get onto as we will be arriving in the dark and I will only have driven it from TW to home, packed some gear and then on to Hollyfast :Eeek::Eeek: No film crews please :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Really looking forward to getting away now, seems like a lifetime ago since we were last out........
Take care and safe travels all

Keith

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
I hope that our pitch is real easy to get onto as we will be arriving in the dark and I will only have driven it from TW to home, packed some gear and then on to Hollyfast No film crews please

We'll see if we can get 20 or 30 torches together and set up a landing strip. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Dont talk to me about dark and arriving at sites.

Me at the Welsh meet in the dark:Doh::cry:what a balls up:Blush::Blush:

Link Removed

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks