LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Sorry to see Cliffs still struggling with his foot. Sounds like you've squeezed loads into your hols though.
Roundabouts look fab, we are lucky to get some wild flowers on ours in Wales.

Safe journey home. See you both soon.

Mar 25, 2013
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit 160
Exp
Since 2013
[QUOTE Now those who stayed at Twin Lakes will be reading this and probably wondering, as I did, whether Tim @Ali n Tim is a descendent of Alexandre Le Grand..... 'After a great many attempts, he finally managed to reconstruct the mysterious recipe...'

Alexandre Le Grand, 1863, Fecamp = Benedictine,
Tim @Ali n Tim, 2016, Twin Lakes = Werthers/Mars Bar Vodka....

Tim now spends ages lurking about in the sweets aisle of any supermarket we go into
:rolleyes: I always know where to find him it lose each other! Or the Vodka shelf!!!

But do you need a still this big to melt your mars bars.....
View attachment 126123[/QUOTE]

That would be useful:LOL:

Apr 9, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Le Treport aire at the top was the first place we ever stayed in the van outside UK. Loved it, very easy.

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
upload_2016-9-28_17-42-6.jpeg

Hi @cliffandger ,
We loved this roundabout at Nort sur Erdre.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
cliffanger

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
@FIDGET - that is amazing!

Well, we are home now, and the washing is on - although the van isn't unpacked yet, as I have Uke Jam tonight, and that takes precedence over most things!

We have had one of the best holiday experiences ever, with three different parts to it. Each part was brilliant - holidaying with the @Mousy 's is always the greatest pleasure, and we had a wonderful, sunny, cycling, sunbathing 'Hello Kitty' surfing, chilling time. Already looking forward to 2017 trips with Dawn and Martin, wherever we go!

Twin Lakes was completely different, but also brilliant. I caught fish, won the Best Dressed Hawaiian Couple competition with a husband who would live on a desert island with - a fishing rod..... (will he ever be forgiven? - Forgiven my a**e!) We had a really good time. Thanks again to everyone who made it such a fantastic meet.

The third part was our very slow trip back up, giving us a chance to investigate the Ile d'Oleron and taking the non toll route, which was also good.

We had a blast - the van, yet again was faultless, and we can't wait to do it all again next year!

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you for sharing your travels - they were interesting & entertaining as always! (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back