holland (1 Viewer)

Mar 13, 2010
Funster No
Hi all after a bit of advise going to do a road road trip to the bulb fields in holland any advise on campsite or aires in that area please going to there around ten days

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
I will be keeping an eye on this thread, we are going to Holland this July and also would be interested in camp sites/aires.
I do know that there is a nice site in delft, but not sure the name of site

Oct 12, 2013
Filey
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
I am currently at Camping Zeeburg in Amsterdam, a great site, and good public transport into the city, or only a 4 mile cycle to Central Station, all along brilliant cycle paths. We are paying €15 a night but high season is €29.
The Camping cheque web site has a few camp sites camp sites in Holland, whilst they don't take the cheques in high season, they always act as a good point of reference.

Also check out the area around Sluis to the south of Holland, and very very close by is the resort of Gadzand Bad, with great beaches.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Daveg

Free Member
Sep 2, 2012
Perthshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
November 2012
I think anyone going to Holland would benefit from having the Campercontact app from the NKC (Netherlands Camping Club). It has a huge number of camper stops with descriptions, reviews and directions..

We did a long trip in Holland last year and found it very useful..

Currently in Spain, using it most days.

Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Are there any emission zones or windscreen stickers needed besides the Fun smiley?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back