Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
good afternoon all,well my wife as done it again,we have won afree weeeks accomadtion in alicante at site called LA MONDE,we will taking motorhome next year,all amenities included. not bad for newbies.all the best from wet windermere.with the motorhome:thumb:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
well done on winning, remember that it will take at least 3 days if you hurry to get there and 3 back.
By hurry i mean you dont take time to look around the areas of France you will go through

OP
OP
bandit

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
trip to spain

thanks chatter,we will be taking 3or 4days each way,hopefully we will arrange to meet our freinds in benidome after the week in alicante,and spend a week or three with them.they av a home down there.so we av got an open invitation 2 go anytime we want.so we are getting plenty of practice with the home.im just waiting for my trlr to come back from the workshop,its getting a new subframe at the rear to take a ramp door.the trlr is 6ft 6in wide,6fthgh,12ft long on twin wheels,so we might be looking at putting a smart car in the back,they are only 5ft wide,and will go in okay.av a nice day.the sun is shining here,in morecambe.all the best:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back