Holiday in France (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2015
Winchester
Funster No
MH
VW TRANSPORTER T6
Exp
Since 1998
Hello all, we are going down to the south of France at beginning of July would like some advice on campsites around Montpellier. Would like to tour around area so a site centrally would be good. Cheers Ken.

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi Brimo

Centrally to? South of France or just Montpellier?

I am next to Toulouse , and can offer you free stay for a week or 2. I live on a stadium .
I have family commitments later in the month and my place will be then , very busy.
Usually I love to share a meal or two with my guests or even a drink but right now I just can't plan a long time ahead :rolleyes: so you'll just have to be grown ups and entertain yourself;)(y):cool:
Let me know if you like the idea.

Amicalement
Frankie:)

OP
OP
Brimo's
Aug 19, 2015
Winchester
Funster No
MH
VW TRANSPORTER T6
Exp
Since 1998
Hello Frankie, yes we would like to visit with you for a week, we travel to Calais on 28th June and then going to work our way south over the following week. We are booked on a site at Briancon on the 17th July for a week to watch the tour so your offer would be very welcome. Please send details by email to ken.brimson@icloud.com

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 2, 2016
France
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
Since 2015
We've just stayed at the Beau Rivage campsite at Meze. Right on the beach, has a pool and short walk to the town and harbour. It was fairly busy though, and that was early June.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back