Holiday destinations ... suggestions (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I've now booked our Eurotunnel crossings and we are trying to decide where to go for our holidays, we've got two 7 weeks trips, one starting 2nd week in April, the other mid-August.

For the first trip we're thinking of going into eastern Spain and travelling down to the south and probably travel back up the middle as the weather should be better towards the end of the holiday, then come back up the western side of France.

For the second we're considering either going down to the bottom of Italy on the western side then coming back up the eastern side as we only did some of the top part of Italy previously, however, hubby quite fancies going back to do more of Slovenia and Croatia going southwards, but then comes the question of how to get past Bosnia to go to Dubrovnik and into Montenegro; this is complicated by us having 3 dogs so apart from the vehicle and health insurance for us there's the pet passport requirements for the dogs.

We could instead do the Italy holiday on our first trip as the temperatures aren't that much different to Spain.

I'd appreciate thoughts on how 'nice' it will be to do Italy in April/May and whether the messing about to go through to Montenegro in August/Sept is worth the hassle.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
We've been to Italy in April - the weather was fine, not too hot.

Never been to Montenegro but Coratia was wonderful in September.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back