LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Now that looks to be a great bit of kit.

The big question: Are there any other mods to be done to the Palace now or is that it?
Well that's a good question Andrew (y) I have a EFOY unit sat in the garage at home and I am not sure that I am going to fit it so if I sell it I might put the cash into another LiFePO4 battery to up it to 480ah or 530ah then I might put a couple more panels on the roof as well, then:unsure: oh I might be looking for another project or possibly start thinking what we get next;) it did take us 7 years to find this.

Martin

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Well that's a good question Andrew (y) I have a EFOY unit sat in the garage at home and I am not sure that I am going to fit it so if I sell it I might put the cash into another LiFePO4 battery to up it to 480ah or 530ah then I might put a couple more panels on the roof as well, then:unsure: oh I might be looking for another project or possibly start thinking what we get next;) it did take us 7 years to find this.

Martin
Can never have too much battery or solar power. (y)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
with that system, why do you need a windscreen ...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007

Martin

Next one got to be an all electric one Martin:p

I can hear those Morelo designers already scribbling away with pen and paper.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Next one got to be an all electric one Martin:p

I can hear those Morelo designers already scribbling away with pen and paper.
When there is a viable chassis option I am sure that they will tag onto it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp

Martin

First dibs please Martin - I'll probably be looking for a a very nice van with a 530Ah Lithium bank capacity in 6 to 7-years or so :cool:

Enjoy it sir

(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back