LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Well, I sit here in the morning at 04-30 with a raging throat infection, why can't I sleep?
Well here's the thing.

I have just spent 35000 Pounds....

HAGGERS BUYS NEW VAN !!!!!!

Yep the Adria is being retired from official Haganap duty and being replaced.

Yes me (who would never buy British cos there rubbish) has thrown caution to the recession and helped keep Mansfield Town from folding.

So, as said, I would never buy anything British or anything from the Swift group so decided to go for that most continental of German quality and purchase a very nice flagship model in what can only be described as Pristine condition,,,

I am about to take ownership of a

Bessacarr E765p :cry::cry::Blush:

2007 with just 14k miles,

Need a few things added, like me Gaslow, Solar, Inverter, Sat tv Etc, but now on a roll to remove it all from the current van.

Was hoping to pick it up on Friday lunch and then drive off to the Goth meet in it, but looks like, the slow work of the bank in putting 15k in to my account has put paid to that as it will be Monday before the money is in the bank, thought they only pushed buttons these days?
left me slightly dissapointed as wont get to use it now for a while,

anyhow, here is some pictures as well, very nice company by the way. :thumb:

Link Removed

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Nice van:thumb:

Same sort of layout as ours.

Hope you have lots of fun in it.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Bloody 'ell mate, you move quick, Nice looking van. We had a new Bessacarr in 2004. It was the 4 series, used to drool over the 7 series with the custom chassis and under floor storage and winterised tanks. Have fun:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Lovely layout Paul, under bed storage goes on forever....
Thing is thou you would not of got all the gear fitted in a day, so at least first time out in it you know it will be fully kitted and spot on as to how you like it, and look at it as a farewell weekend to your Adria and celebrate all the great times you had in it.

Enjoy.....

Love n Hugs
Andrea

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Ok, Guys
Moved things on slightly. :roflmto:

he who snoozes and all that.

My darling wife has been kind enough to lend me the £15k this week and then let me repay it on Monday when I have finalised with the bank.

All now up to the Dealers to get it done and sorted for Friday,,,

So , hopefully, those coming to the Goth weekend will get to come and have a look...:Smile:

Mind you, make sure you take your shoes off ::bigsmile:

A couple of other things BTW

Nikki has not even seen it and won't be until we pick it up :Eeek:

And, I have seriously landed my self a job working at the shows selling vans for a few quid and commission, obviously pleased with my knowledge and deal breaking action. :winky:

So next year if you wanna van come and see me and not Peter from John Cross :thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sorry Peter, couldn't resist

Ok, out with my Minging Throuat to get sattelitte and bits and bobs off, empty it out etc etc.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Nice one Paul. John & Kath have a Bessacarr and from what I've seen they are very well put together. :thumb:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Great looking van Paul. :thumb:
We wish you many safe and happy journeys in it.

Brisey & Pam

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Great choice Paul n Nikki

but second what Jim said :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

yes we are very pleased with our Bessacarr E745 , we hope you enjoy yours as much as we do ours :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Oh my, what a big overhang you have.

No matter, it's British, it will soon fall off.

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
Well, I sit here in the morning at 04-30 with a raging throat infection, why can't I sleep?
Well here's the thing.

I have just spent 35000 Pounds....

HAGGERS BUYS NEW VAN !!!!!!

Yep the Adria is being retired from official Haganap duty and being replaced.

Yes me (who would never buy British cos there rubbish) has thrown caution to the recession and helped keep Mansfield Town from folding.

So, as said, I would never buy anything British or anything from the Swift group so decided to go for that most continental of German quality and purchase a very nice flagship model in what can only be described as Pristine condition,,,

I am about to take ownership of a

Bessacarr E765p :cry::cry::Blush:

2007 with just 14k miles,

Need a few things added, like me Gaslow, Solar, Inverter, Sat tv Etc, but now on a roll to remove it all from the current van.

Was hoping to pick it up on Friday lunch and then drive off to the Goth meet in it, but looks like, the slow work of the bank in putting 15k in to my account has put paid to that as it will be Monday before the money is in the bank, thought they only pushed buttons these days?
left me slightly dissapointed as wont get to use it now for a while,

anyhow, here is some pictures as well, very nice company by the way. :thumb:

Link Removed

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: IT'S ONLY MONEY !!!!!!!!

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
And, I have seriously landed my self a job working at the shows selling vans for a few quid and commission, obviously pleased with my knowledge and deal breaking action. :winky:

So next year if you wanna van come and see me and not Peter from John Cross :thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sorry Peter, couldn't resist

Ok, out with my Minging Throuat to get sattelitte and bits and bobs off, empty it out etc etc.

Congratulations, your too far up country for us poor southerners to worry about!

Now you will find out how it is to be on the other end of the table, good luck and best wishes:thumb:

Peter

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Nice van Paul , good to see you've got the fixed bed. Now your getting on a bit and all that:ROFLMAO:
Nice colour scheme too. Looks lovely and new , clean and fresh. Very nice.
You will have to give Tara a big rub down after her run before you let her in, thats for sure. Never mind you:winky:
No going to bed after a few to many with all that black goth make up on either :roflmto:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Nice! - though parts of it look terribly similar to something I've seen before and I can't quite put me finger on what it is ...... :ROFLMAO:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I hope you have a lovely time at the weekend in your posh new van:thumb: and many years of happy holidays::bigsmile:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Nice wheels Paul :thumb: good luck with it, and happy travels look forward to reading all about it on your blog when its up and running again ! :winky: :ROFLMAO: Bob and Jane.

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
We never knew the Brits built double floor vans!
Happy travels!!!!!::bigsmile:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
well the process of emptying the Adria has began as well of de-customising it of all its goodies.

I can not believe how much stuff you can get in a motorhome.
When and of course if we go to Whitby in the new van, we will have nothing more than a small gas bottle and a little battery, so I can see the Genny getting some use.

Deposit is now paid, more haggling on my part completed,

All I need now is me VAN !!!

Nikki is taking the day off on Friday now, so all being well we will be swoped over by lunch time, but more likely be tea time by the time she has her hair things sorted.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Someones all excited::bigsmile:

well the process of emptying the Adria has began as well of de-customising it of all its goodies.

I can not believe how much stuff you can get in a motorhome.
When and of course if we go to Whitby in the new van, we will have nothing more than a small gas bottle and a little battery, so I can see the Genny getting some use.

Deposit is now paid, more haggling on my part completed,

All I need now is me VAN !!!

Nikki is taking the day off on Friday now, so all being well we will be swoped over by lunch time, but more likely be tea time by the time she has her hair things sorted.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
what the hell you playing at Paul.....you paid the windscreen price :Doh: hope you got a load of freebies.

nice van though :thumb:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
what the hell you playing at Paul.....you paid the windscreen price :Doh: hope you got a load of freebies.

nice van though :thumb:

No John, I never paid the windscreen price, I drive a very hard bargain. the poor chap was rolling on the floor in agony by the time I had finished begging me to stop as I reminded him about the tough winter ahead....

:winky:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Paul my biggest concern wouldn't have anything to do with the van but where the hell the wife was hiding that 15k:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Id forget fitting out van and try and find the rest :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Well, the van is now completely emptied and stripped of everything that was added, solar, Camos, Gaslow, Inverter, TV's etc.

Now, it sits upon the drive awaiting the phone call.

Its quite amazing how attached you can get to a piece of equipment :Sad:
It looks all lonely on its tod with nothing in it. Its taken us some 30000 miles in 3 years, numerous meets, Skiing trips, Surf trips, Scotland tours, loads of lovely family weekends.

So with it all now empty and ready to go, i better hope that I can collect the new one tomorrow or it might be hard going to Whitby :roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back