• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD HINDERMANN External thermal screens - Hymer B Class (1 Viewer)

Valkman

Free Member
Apr 11, 2013
United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
5 years
HINDERMANN Thermo Lux Screens Product Code:7381 - 2410

Fits: Hymer B-Class 2011-2013 (May fit others)

Shown here on my previous van; a 2012 B544.

Original advertising information:
'Thermo Lux' screen by Hindermann in our opinion is probably the best screen on the market (Thermal property). Perfect for winter breaks, the screen is approximately 20mm thick, which as a result keeps the temperature inside the vehicle significantly warmer. This screen will also eliminate condensation.
This screen is not only useful during the winter months, but using it during the summer it can also help to keep your vehicle cooler by preventing the suns rays from penetrating the windscreen and side windows.
The screen comes as one piece, with a fold down windscreen section (attached by velcro / with handles).
The screen has eyelets along the bottom, and comes with bungee cords to help totally secure the screen to your vehicle (see image above).

This image shows the front thermal screen pulled down. Exposing the hand made internal screens also available & advertised separately.

They are attached using Tenax type Fastners with the 'stud' part stuck to the side of the van with Sikaflex 512 adhesive
I had these screens fitted by Vancomfort

They will supply the 10 'male' studs required for the vehicle for £20 (which includes P&P)
or will provide a supply & fitting service for an inclusive price of £69.
(ask for Steve)
It is not difficult to fit the studs but it is a two person job & Vancomfort are professional fitters as well as original suppliers. I highly recommend them.
Screens will come with original bungees:

and storage bag

These top quality screens are in truly excellent condition. Original price fitted was £350. I want £149 which includes delivery (but only to mainland UK).

michndan

Free Member
Jan 12, 2016
Nuneatone
Funster No
MH
Hymer b644sl
Exp
If TeeMyob does not have them where are you located as would like to see if they would fit my van.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 31, 2016
Alness, Cromarty Firth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 (2012)
Exp
Cheers, as I have your old van I'll have them please. I was wondering what fitted onto those lugs on the van sides.

I'll call you tonight if that's okay. Andrew

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back