Jul

Highlands End Campsite & Jurassic Fields Festival Dorset Meet 7-11 July 2022 (1 Viewer)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Due to the demand for camping with popular dates sold out early this year Highlands End Campsite https://wdlh.co.uk/holiday-parks/highlands-end/ have just opened bookings for 2022 & are messaging their regular campers! Terms are different for next year with dogs being chargeable but Highlands End have kindly agreed a 10% early booking discount code for our Meet dates again (y) which general campers no longer receive. At checkout enter code RA in the Unique Code box & click on UPDATE for the discount to be applied to the Meet dates - looks like you have to do a separate booking online to add on any extra nights as the discount does not apply to these or call Highlands End Booking Office on 01308 426947 to get them added to the online Meet booking. As this one sells out each year booking early is suggested & the reason why we have posted this thread so much in advance.
This coincides with the Jurassic Fields Festival https://www.facebook.com/jurassicfields again (8-9 July 2022) where we hope to finally get to use our tickets 🤞
This first post will be updated & added to in the next few months - in the meantime have a look at this year's thread https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...rassic-coast-meet-8-12-july-2021-full.222952/ to see what this one is like. Please let us know if you have booked & we'll start a list when possible :active: - first names are helpful & if you want others to find you then pitch type can be added too.
Booked:
Wombles - Karen & Alan (gravel pitch)
Nanniemate - Lois
stevewagner - Janet & Steve
scottie - John (grass pitch)
shunter - Nev & Sandra
OIG - Alan & Gill
Ejaydee - Eddy & Clare (gravel pitch)
Howard B - Howard & Anita (gravel pitch)
Ginster - Ginnie (Wednesday-Wednesday)
Kannon Fodda - Rob (gravel pitch)
Larafach - Emma (gravel pitch)
Dandm - Dave & Mandy (gravel pitch)
Sugarnan - Sally-Ann (grass pitch)
Brianmor - Brian & Glyn (gravel pitch)
Riverbankannie - Annie & John
Nutrocker Pat - Helen & Pat
GirlyVanGirly - Joan & Barry (gravel pitch)
bigalw35 - Marg & Alan (gravel pitch)
Hils and Glenns - Hilary & Glenn (gravel pitch)
Purrfecttune - Stephen & Julie (gravel pitch)
Gaston aires - Phil & Gill (grass pitch)
Carolyn - Carolyn & Nick (gravel pitch)
Targetpaster - Bob & Jan

1622197440979.png

Last edited:

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Looks like I may too have to consider it

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
I have considered and booked I too have tickets for the festival

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Booked yesterday would not allow the discount to be added so emailed them, got an email today say no discounts offered , I have spoken to Andrew who sent the email and he has only been working there about 4 weeks and knew nothing about it . He is going to rectify it on Monday so if anyone is trying to book for 2022 you may want to wait until the discount code is sorted and Andrew confirms that its OK

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Booked yesterday would not allow the discount to be added so emailed them, got an email today say no discounts offered , I have spoken to Andrew who sent the email and he has only been working there about 4 weeks and knew nothing about it . He is going to rectify it on Monday so if anyone is trying to book for 2022 you may want to wait until the discount code is sorted and Andrew confirms that its OK
I used the discount code before posting this thread & it worked & checked it again yesterday & today & still working but good that they can sort your booking. They no longer offer discount on general bookings but we do have one for this Meet :)
For info. for anyone reading this Hana who is the Bookings Manager is our contact & who any queries should be directed to at Highlands End Booking Office on 01308 426947.

stevewagner

LIFE MEMBER
May 14, 2013
Pevensey Bay
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Yonks
I have asked them to change my booking from this year to next year due to my wifes health issue as recently mentioned.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Hana, has been in touch all sorted. If all sites were this efficient we would all be happy bunnies 🐰🐰🐰

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Its a generic term for that liquid that I have not sampled since last year ............................

Apr 3, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van
Exp
Few years now
Deposit paid, but we will not be able to arrive until the Friday. Gravel pitch again.

Aug 18, 2020
Funster No
MH
Trigano Tribute
Exp
Have looked at the form with a view to booking - so many choices regarding pitches - is there one area for MHF?? Because it looks like a large site - advice please :D

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Have looked at the form with a view to booking - so many choices regarding pitches - is there one area for MHF?? Because it looks like a large site - advice please :D
It is a large site with no Fun area as such (they don't hold or allocate pitches except for exceptionally large outfits like RVs or Fifth Wheelers) but as so many book none of us are far from fellow Funsters - you book your type of pitch then choose from what's unoccupied on arrival - hence we have negotiated midday arrival instead of 2pm :) The least popular with Funsters seem to be the hard base (concrete slab & gravel) serviced pitches as they can be smaller pitches & on the opposite side of the campsite to the gravel ones which are popular as are the grass ones. Here's the site map so you can see the location of the pitch types https://wdlh.co.uk/holiday-parks/highlands-end/park-map/

1626708590515.png

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back