High praise for vanbitz (again) (1 Viewer)

jimiol

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
Doonbeg Ireland
Funster No
MH
Coachbulit
Exp
beginner, I don't like the newbie term
just returned from Cornish Farm where I spent 3 nights on the lovely and very clean campsite whilst I was getting some bits done on my new MH, unfortunately the pick up of the MH was delayed by fiat recall (camshafts)which meant my appointment with vanbitz was missed. But Eddie and Lynn managed to fit me around other customers only a couple of days later. My wife's main concern was that wires would be on view when the alarm and inverter was fitted. The quality of the the installation meant that you wouldn't know it had been fitted when the van was built.
So thank you vanbitz from another happy customer.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Getting really *i**ed off with these threads... :banghead:

Every few day`s there is a thread praising Eddie and his workmanship or his site... :RollEyes:

Surely some one has a gripe or a moan... :wink:

Something fallen orft as they drive away from his establishment...

Cold coffee or EHU keep`s tripping on his site.... :giggler:

In this day and age it`s a real pleasure to read that some one has got things right.... :clap2:

And put`s their customers first and foremost...

Proven by the waiting list to have something fitted.... be it an alarm system or a Tracker or whatever...

Well done Mr @eddievanbitz

Hopefully I wil request your assistance, one day...

Long may you continue... :cheers: :notworthy2:

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
my thoughts exactly @old-mo was thinking more or less what you wrote while reading post 1

trouble is we had an alarm fitted last month and everything everybody says is true, the only thing missing in our case was offering to buy the first round at the recommended pub, maybe we didn't bid enough for the charity alarm :)(y)

free drinks next time maybe :LOL::LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
I am down at Cornish farm now and let me tell you everything isn't perfect , the cows gently mooing the sheep baaing the sun beating down and another bottle of white ,oh no everything is Not perfect no hang on it is ! :LOL: Hard to beat really upto now anyway (y)

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
When I was down earlier in the year one of the free lend library books was not straight on the shelf!
I complained!!
Spent the rest of the time trying to find other faults. Failed:)

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
When I was there (twice) it rained (twice). Apparently @eddievanbitz says I can book sunshine, so when we have the new charger fitted at the end of the year, I will be trying that option on the booking form! :D

@jimiol Got to agree, the inverter installation is so neat, you don't know it's there, apart from a little switch buried away. Ours has had huge use ever since the Bitzmeister fitted it, best investment we ever made! :D

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Thank you all for your kind comments. Being humans of course we get things wrong, everyone one does (except my wife apparently:rolleyes:)

Hopefully when we do mess up we try to sort things out as quickly and professionally as possible and learn

Strangely, politely refusing to quote for work that we know is daft, won't work, will look awful, based on previous experience also gets us moaned at;)

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
we try to sort things out as quickly and professionally as possible and learn

Haha... I'll p...s on your parade Eddie :LOL:
Don't want folk thinking nothing can go wrong do we..
I had a fault develop on the non start function that was fitted which ment a second visit to your lovely part of the world..
It's not that things cant go wrong,it's the manner with which they are delt with that matters(y)
Still working fine...
Andy.

Last edited:

Stretto Boy

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
I am completely p****d off! I was due to be at Cornish Farm from last Thursday until today, with the new MH being fitted with a Growler on Friday. Had to postpone because the new van isn't coming until this afternoon, so missed the most glorious weather we have had for ages. VanBitz of course were great and managed to arrange a swap with another customer, so we only have to wait just under four weeks until we go down there. You watch it pour with rain then! Mind you, VanBitz do have a knack of pleasing their customers so perhaps something can be arranged weatherwise . . . . . !

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
I am completely p****d off! I was due to be at Cornish Farm from last Thursday until today, with the new MH being fitted with a Growler on Friday. Had to postpone because the new van isn't coming until this afternoon, so missed the most glorious weather we have had for ages. VanBitz of course were great and managed to arrange a swap with another customer, so we only have to wait just under four weeks until we go down there. You watch it pour with rain then! Mind you, VanBitz do have a knack of pleasing their customers so perhaps something can be arranged weatherwise . . . . . !
What date/s are you there. If you're really unlucky, our paths may cross as I'm there for a few nights, arriving PM on the 9th :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back