High Insurance Increase (1 Viewer)

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I feel that Comfort have gone really expensive, no longer cover Morocco, been with them for a few years now, had 2 smallish claims and my premium went from £462 to a whopping £798, I think it's time to look elsewhere this year. Just sayin...
I would never bother claiming for small things it just most likely wouldn't be worth it

Jun 28, 2021
Wakefield, UK
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
Just to let everyone know I've tried this morning to insure with LV and they are not doing motorhomes anymore, this was confirmed by one of their operators but still ok for existing customers.

Jun 28, 2021
Wakefield, UK
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
Just to let everyone know LV are not taking on any new MH customers, tried to insure with them this morning, told me they stopped last week 3rd May, so going to try CAMC as per some of your recommendations.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sonar

Free Member
Dec 3, 2021
Funster No
MH
Just to let everyone know LV are not taking on any new MH customers, tried to insure with them this morning, told me they stopped last week 3rd May, so going to try CAMC as per some of your recommendations.
Adrian flux. Is connected to LV

Apr 19, 2017
Newark
Funster No
MH
Low profile Coach built
Exp
Since 1993
Hi all,
just had my Comfort insurance renewal, which has only gone up £6.00!
But I’ve noticed they don’t cover Morocco, I thought we had it on the previous policy.
Also they charge for a green card, which I suppose is Aviva. Not to bothered about the cost, just never paid for a Green card, in 50 years driving abroad.
Does anyone know of a company that does cover Morocco? Otherwise think I’ll just renew, and risk only having third party Morocco insurance, if we manage to get there.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jamesh

Free Member
Jun 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Caravaning since 2010
Reached 82 12yrs NCD no incidents but premium went up from £249 to £489 ageism!!!
Not agism but risk???

If you were 52 your less likely to have an accident than someone 22 or 82.....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back