Hidden Electric Slide Out Garage (1 Viewer)

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
We thought about one of those a few years ago. Thinking is as far as it got though.

68c

Oct 22, 2019
Southampton
Funster No
MH
2001 Pilote 270
Exp
Since 2004
Every bit of sliding, lifting, pivoting kit adds weight.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2003
Looks good but when it is raining everything would get wet whilst ferreting around looking for something. If you have a limited length storage space/pitch or a grass bank behind your pitch you might need to move every time you need access to the garage. Adding a tow bar might be difficult. How much weight can it carry when open?

OP
OP
Campervan_man

Campervan_man

Free Member
Jun 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus
Exp
Looks good but when it is raining everything would get wet whilst ferreting around looking for something. If you have a limited length storage space/pitch or a grass bank behind your pitch you might need to move every time you need access to the garage. Adding a tow bar might be difficult. How much weight can it carry when open?
I don't know the specification of the Burstner, I was just repairing a badly leaking skylight on said van.
One can find plus and negative points with all things.
I liked the fact that the overhang must be reduced as the garage is sort of integral.
I think the garage is less likely to be broken in to as it is a some what hidden garage electrically operated.
Loading bikes is probably easier as the door aperture size is taken out of the equation.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Campervan_man

Campervan_man

Free Member
Jun 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus
Exp
Just saying I like the idea of a hidden, slide out garage, under the rear double bed.
Not many links on youtube to show this model or concept.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back