LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hello there, haven't looked at member list yet but I feel sure I'll recognise most of you from another place. Good to have another forum to browse. We are Ken n Steph, been motorhoming for about 3 years now and loving it. Anyway hi to you all and good luck with the new forum. :roflmto:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hello there, haven't looked at member list yet but I feel sure I'll recognise most of you from another place. Good to have another forum to browse. We are Ken n Steph, been motorhoming for about 3 years now and loving it. Anyway hi to you all and good luck with the new forum. :roflmto:

Hi Ken & Steph

I wondered when you would find us, Thanks for your kind wishes. We have some good plans for the near future and we should have quite a few additions to the site in time for the grand-opening which will happen some time in September (beer may well be involved) . The site will only be as good as the content we members provide, so get stuck in, test everything and see if anything breaks. We are very receptive to suggestions on how to make this the best free motorhome site on the web, well that's the plan anyway, please help us achieve it.

Welcome aboard

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun

Great glad your here:winky:

F

Flunky

Deleted User
Welcome Kenneth and Stephanie.
I hope you will enjoy your new pit-stop! ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Ken & Steph and welcome to this friendly, fun forum.
Good to see you here at last ::bigsmile:

Keith

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back