Moonwolf

Free Member
Mar 26, 2012
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Looking now
Exp
Hi everyone, don't even have a motorhome yet but our house is on the market and we've been to the show at Newark and to a couple of local companies to look. We're giving ourselves a "gap year" and intend to tour Europe on our way down to Malta where we want to stay for about 3 months.

Looking forward to reading about anyone else that has spent an extended time on the road to get some pointers on what to do , or not to do, are any other recommendations.

Feel free to send your views. Being a complete beginner at this, I'm open to all suggestions other than "Don't do it!" ::bigsmile:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
GozoMike would be a good source of info for you. :welcome:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Hi folks just live the dream life is very short the council won't be happy when they find youv'e sold the house anyway happy travels soon cheers Rod:thumb:

Touchwood

Free Member
Aug 23, 2011
NE England
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde 140
Exp
5 years and learning
......... I'm open to all suggestions other than "Don't do it!" ::bigsmile:

Almost certainly the least likely advice you'll get on these forums!

Welcome to the fun, I'm sure you'll find all the help and advice you need on here.

Mike

atlantisbird

Free Member
Mar 26, 2012
Near Bridlington
Funster No
MH
New Bentley C Class
Exp
since 2012 in own van
We didn't intend to do it but we did at Newark!!

Hello Moonwolf, hooooowwwwwlll:)) Nice name by the way.
Welcome from another newbie waiting to actually subscribe (so I can see what is on the rest of the site which until you pay you are not allowed) and we are as new as yesterday.
We did not have a motorhome until we called in at Newark after going to Loudhams on our way home and was very surprised at the amount of people and stands there.
At Loudhams we looked at the Bailey Motorhome as we had read it was a new brand and we had not seen it before. Then we went round Newark and finally got to Fullers stand where we saw for the first time a Bentley Motorhome, well that was it, we fell for it hook line and sinker, especially after been given a personal tour by Richard Bentley who makes them.
There was three people wanting this MH all with the brass and very serious buyers but we actually were the ones who said yes first. Like us the others had been all around the show and like us had all come to the conclusion that the one we now await was the best all of us had seen. We had no intentions of buying one at all for this year but things change in the heat of a beautiful day.
Ouch my pocket hurts dear!!!!!
Ann & Harry :whatthe:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum... suggest you read some of the back posts to get information.. miles and miles and miles of it..

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back