Oct 5, 2013
Northamptonshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance i810g
Exp
I'm a Newbie
Hi Everyone

Longtime lurker, Firstime poster. I originally signed up a couple of years ago when we first started to think about buying a motorhome. Since then I've picked up so much from so many members on so many threads that it's easily the best value tenner I've ever spent! TBH, Old Mo's jokes are worth the tenner alone...

About us: me, my lovely wife and our 4 Westies. We both work and hate flying or leaving the dogs at the Dog Hotel, so motorhoming is the obvious choice for holidays.

We've just bought a 2013 Burstner Elegance so I'm fully expecting to be the butt of a few "Burstner Owner" jokes (why do people joke about us??). Lovely van, but have had a couple of teething troubles which although not serious, are a bit annoying. There are also a couple of features which the dealer couldn't tell me about (!), so I think I'll ask the MHF "Brains Trust" for some suggestions

Lastly, apologies in advance if I don't give the traditional wave if I pass you. I'm still getting used to the size of the thing on the road and it's taking all my concentration!

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome to fun, love it when a lurker comes in out of the cold, your van sounds lovely, ask as many questions and you need :welc:

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
A big Hi from East Sussex and :welc:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Winniebago, welcome to the fun (y) The Burstner thing is not universal, it started with a couple of friends banter, trashing the others choice of motorhome. Nothing wrong with Bursners (y)

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
Hi WinnieBago:):)
& Welcome to the Fun:party2::cheers::party2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements