Free Member
Jun 16, 2016
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2016
Hi, Just introducing ourselves, we are the proud owners of a new motor home and our first. Had it just over a month and been away three weekends already. Off to France next week and hopefully sorted all niggles on last three outings. hoping to add to the forum where possible and also gain some advice from veteran owners old and young.

Chris, Ann and Fynn the sprocker (yes I know thats a mad dog to own)

Aug 21, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise starblazer
Exp
since 2015
Hi :) from another newcomer to motor homing. Great you used it so often already, and venturing abroad so soon. Must say, we're not brave enough yet :D

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi :) from another newcomer to motor homing. Great you used it so often already, and venturing abroad so soon. Must say, we're not brave enough yet :D

Come and visit me! It will give you some good reason to get started for good (Errr.... I need some tea, and baked beans and custard too...might complete the list very quickly! It will kick you out of the UK !!lol!) You'll be able to recover staying peacefully in the garden for a few days! If you manage to be quick you might even see footy matches who knows? ....!

I would think it's easier for an English to go to France with wide and peaceful roads to drive on, than for a French to go and drive on the UK roads! I've been on the wrong side for a passenger in the UK.... I nearly died.. A lorry came pass so fast JJ's Hymer's right wing mirror flew in the air. I thought it was the last thing I was seeing!

Amicalement
Frankie:)

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi, Just introducing ourselves, we are the proud owners of a new motor home and our first. Had it just over a month and been away three weekends already. Off to France next week and hopefully sorted all niggles on last three outings. hoping to add to the forum where possible and also gain some advice from veteran owners old and young.

Chris, Ann and Fynn the sprocker (yes I know thats a mad dog to own)

Same offer than in previous post, if you're feeling adventurous! And Bienvenue ... BTW !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Rotella

Rotella

Free Member
Jun 16, 2016
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2016
Thanks to everyone, we have driven in Europe a lot over the years, particularly down to italy so should be ok with the wrong side.
Chris

Aug 21, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise starblazer
Exp
since 2015
Come and visit me! It will give you some good reason to get started for good (Errr.... I need some tea, and baked beans and custard too...might complete the list very quickly! It will kick you out of the UK !!lol!) You'll be able to recover staying peacefully in the garden for a few days! If you manage to be quick you might even see footy matches who knows? ....!

I would think it's easier for an English to go to France with wide and peaceful roads to drive on, than for a French to go and drive on the UK roads! I've been on the wrong side for a passenger in the UK.... I nearly died.. A lorry came pass so fast JJ's Hymer's right wing mirror flew in the air. I thought it was the last thing I was seeing!

Amicalement
Frankie:)

Thank you for such a kind hearted offer.......may well take you up on that. :glitter:

Aug 21, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
A/T Impala 615
Exp
I'm a slightly less experienced newbie and still learning
Hi and welcome just go for it, wherever you want either uk or overseas we intend to (very experienced owner NOT!) have wallowed in these forums and learnt loads through them. We have had our Moho since mid April and managed five weeks in Spain already, if we can do anybody can!. It's in for some warranty work at the moment, nothing to serious and then off to France for the start of the Tour De France.
Good luck

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Hello & welcome, sounds like your getting a decent grip on all things motorhome. Enjoy.

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
welcome animated smiley.gif

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Hi and a big :welcome4:from France,you will find driving comes relatively easier here with the less traffic,just watch out for Priorite a Droit and steady at the first couple of roundabouts,the French often go round to the last exit on the kerbside,other than that have fun.

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
How am I supposed to know that Lisa????????

So many new makes of dog now I am getting confused.

How many times have you met Jake?!
You're going to ask who Jake is now, aren't you?......:p

OP
OP
Rotella

Rotella

Free Member
Jun 16, 2016
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2016
Yes your right, a sprocker is cocker/ spaniel mix, she is 7 months old and as mad as a box of frogs. Good thing is she has settled into MH travel really well.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back