Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
In Our RV
Funster No
MH
Fifth Wheel
Exp
3 Years
Hi Everyone Found this place after our visit to York show last sunday.... Have browsed the forums and it seems a fun place to be..
A little now about ourselves . We sold up nearly 2 years ago now, sold the house and everything in it and bought ourselves an American RV. Our first ever motorhome our first ever venture of this kind previously we have only ever done camping holidays in a tent. So as some of you seasoned veterans can appreciate we have had a very steep learning curve, but boy has it been worth it we are loving it and wouldnt go back to a house without wheels now.
Got back from 6 months of lovely Spanish sun in Late April and plan to spend this years winter in the UK (are we mad)
Anyway before i waffle on for ever i will just say that if there are any newbie or would be full timers out there who we can pass our findings on this lifestyle onto, we are more than happy to try to help out and hopefully not give you the steep learning curve we have had..

take care.

Keith and Debs.

Dont Dream it Do it..

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
1.gif
Keith and Debs

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Keith and Debs........Welcome to the FUN site ::bigsmile:

Its always great to welcome new members, and RV owners too,( not that I am at all biased :roflmto: )

Stick around, I am sure you'll love it here :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Keith and Debs, Thanks for registering with us at Motorhome Fun, Your experiences will be a most welcome addition here.

You might also want to look in on a friend of ours. Jim (too many Jims I know:Smile:) who runs Link Removed this is a great site with a lot of info for you full timers

I hope that your visits to us here at motorhome fun will keep you informed and entertained as you winter here in the UK. Please make them frequent and fun. ::bigsmile:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
A big welcome from me too Keith & Debs.
I know that you will enjoy it here and we look forward to reading some of your posts with interest. We have quite a few full timers on Fun, so you are in good company. Linda always likes to welcome fellow RVers as they help to keep her busy running to the post office :roflmto::roflmto:
Maybe you would like to add some campsites into our database, I am sure that you have probably used one or two :roflmto: and please check out our calendar for upcoming meets, it'll give you an excuse to get out in the RV :ROFLMAO:
Looking forward to meeting up sometime.....

Keith

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi you are most welcome:Smile:

ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.