Hi there (1 Viewer)

Feb 25, 2013
Staffs
Funster No
MH
A big white thing ???
Exp
3 yrs, (tenting and tugging before)
I've been a member for a couple of months just reading posts, but after just commenting on one thought I'd better introduce myself.
Have always had mobile holidays, first tenting, then tugging until 2001 when we upped sticks and moved to live in SW France. Sadly my husband passed away in 2007 and having no regular income (I was doing supply teaching of english) had to move back to england. Then three years ago I met someone with the same love of mobile holidays as me,( he posts on here regularly, but I hope you won't hold that against me!). We bought an old LDV campervan and last year travelled 3500 miles across France to Italy, back across the mediterranean coast, into Spain, then back up the SW of France.
Have decided that we need a bit more comfort now we're both retired so have recently bought a Compass Avantgarde and love having space, apart from the squashed up shower room which a lot of you probably know about by now.
Love reading your posts, especially those from women. All I've got to do now is get my OH to a rally.::bigsmile:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi burtonbird, welcome to MotorhomeFun.:welcome:
Do come along to one of our meets, you'll have Fun.:winky:
:flyingwelcome:

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Hi Burtonbird and welcome to the Fun from sunny but chilly Spain!

:flyingwelcome:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Hello and welcome

I could shout out of the window and you would probably hear me from Midway

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
Welcome:welcomefunster:
We were new six months ago and can recommend the rallies for meeting up with lots of good folk. Hope to meet up with you too sometime soon.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:welcomefunster:Hello and welcome to Fun, good to have you join in the banter, look forward to saying hello and a rally some time.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the fun, you don't mention who your other half is, I hope you realise you only need to pay one membership fee between you. Check out the rallies section, maybe we can tempt you to join us in Ilfracombe in August a lot of funsters are coming so a good chance to meet a few.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back