Free Member
Dec 19, 2011
astley,nr manchester
Funster No
MH
vw t5 conversion
Exp
dec 2012
hi everybody,well i am just about to take the plunge and buy a camper so i thought i should try and join an online community so if neccessary i can ask for advice and share other peoples adventures etc.
i am hoping to buy a vw t28 conversion small i know but there will only be me using it and i thought start small and see how it goes.
i am a service engineer covering the whole of uk so i see lots of places in the uk but never get time to see them properly so hopefully next year i can start to remedy that,
anyway thanks for listening and have a great christmas.
cheers glyn

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:Smile:Hi and welcome. If you are ever near where some of us are meeting up ... even just for lunch ... please feel free to join us.:thumb:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
A warm welcome from me too :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Glyn,

There's lots you should know before you buy, don't be afraid to delay a sale if you want to come here and ask questions about anything you are not sure of. It's often said that it's the third motorhome that people buy that they wished they bought first, take your time and get it right first time, mistakes can be expensive. Meanwhile, welcome to the Fun :thumb:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and Welcome

Happy Humbug to you

plenty of knowledge around this site - if you want small you should check out One man and his dog - he seems to have a great time out and about

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
i am a service engineer covering the whole of uk
cheers glyn

Are thinking in terms of using it for business travel ? Then maybe your first job it talk to insurance companies.

I had our insured for "mobile office" for a while but the stipulation was no tools carried. Bit daft in a MH, there always enough tools to rebuild it.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the fun. Before you get wa small van try spending all day in one, maybe two. If its piddling down do you have to open the door to make the bed up?

friar tuck

Free Member
Nov 15, 2011
redruth cornwall
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
im a newbie
Hi and welcome get yourself a trailer for the motorbike too if you have one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back