Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Hi,

Saw your stand at York and thought it looked like a fun forum which is what motorhoming is all about isn't it?

Anyway my name is Sue married with 3 grown up children and we have a little dog called Angel who has replaced the empty place in our hearts after our last daughter flew the nest to attend Leeds University. I think the experts call it the empty nest syndrome!

We have recently changed our motorhome and bought a new 57 plate Auto Trail 840S SE with fixed beds and we are delighted with it and as much as we loved our Swift Kontiki this vehicle ticks all the boxes for us personally and we love not having to make the beds up at the end of the day especially when we have been on the red wine lol:Smile: We run a giftshop in Skegness and now that the season is quietening down this is when we can really enjoy our motorhome to the full and all being well we are planning to tour Italy and Croatia this autumn.

I am now going to have a good nose around this forum and see what's going on (Nosy mare I hear you all cry lol) :winky:

Looks a lovely forum by the way and I hope it all goes well for you all.:thumb:

Skeggysue

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi SkeggySue, thanks for your kind comments. I hope you enjoy our forum, you are most welcome. ::bigsmile:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi Sue.

Welcome . We're not ALL nutty around here but it helps.:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:RollEyes: A BIG MotorhomeFun Welcome from John & Sandy on the Costa Blanca in Spain. Haven't been to Skeggy for a while. Hope you enjoy our kind of FUN? :winky:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Sue
Glad that you were impressed with our stand at York :roflmto: Comments like that do tend to ease the tired legs :roflmto: and make it all worthwhile.
Thanks for joining this wonderful FUN site and we look forward to hearing about your upcoming travels, do have a look in the calendar to see if there are any meets that you fancy attending ::bigsmile:
Welcome aboard

Keith

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back